Saturday, December 18, 2010

good day, sunshine!

I am so happy... =)

1) I just had the best run. It is gorgeous out- not a could in the sky, chilly but clear and crisp. Finally, I got to run outside. Running along the river bluff with the sun sparkling on the Mississippi- it is gorgeous. This isnt the prettiest city ever, but that river front area always gets me. I am so glad I live right on the water. I feel great and I did really well with my pace. I enjoy running outside a lot more- the distance and time isnt nearly as daunting as when you are a treadmill and you have those red numbers flashing in your face. I feel amazing. Thank you, sunshine!

2) I am doing a really good job of removing the negative things from my life. I am proud of myself for my positivity and persistence. I am amazing, and I deserve amazing things surrounding me. Enough said.

3) I had a really amazing time out last night. I met so many wonderful people, and I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. It is really nice to meet people that you just click with and can have a great time with. I look forward to hanging out with them all again. Sometimes it can be hard to "make friends" as you get older- not as many opportunities, and it seems like everyone is either married or creepy. Well, I am glad to say I found several exceptions to this usual. Great night, great people. Smiling big.

I am really happy with where I am in my life.