Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm having fun!

I had a fantastic night last night. Haven't laughed that hard in a long time- I really enjoyed myself. I am so glad that I am putting myself out there, dating, meeting new people, and having a killer time. It is wonderful to spend time with people that make me smile and know how to treat me well.

Unfortunately, fun nights usually make for lazy mornings. Or in my case, lazy entire days. I did nothing today. Complete waste of space. And in the back of my mind the whole time was, "Shoot, I really have to run... yea... reeeeaaaaally should go run now. Any minute now. Yup." It got to be about 5:30 pm and I still hadn't gone. At the risk of sounding like a 5 year old, I just didn't wanna! Plus it was a yucky rainy day which not only didn't help the intense case of laziness, but also meant I would be hitting the treadmill rather than the road. But, alas, I went. Ran AND did abs. I love how even on days when I am lazy and not wanting to go work out, I always feel great after I do. I enjoy working out. Like I have said before: I always regret not going, but never regret going.

So, here's to having fun and still sticking with my challenges!