Thursday, October 14, 2010

life the life you love

Well, my Tigers didnt pull out a win (which I will admit, caused a few tears) but I still had the most amazing weekend ever, thanks to Carrie, an amazing hike, PBR, and a track suit.

Hello, sunshine.

BIKE GANG

Touch the sky!

The universe will provide.

So needless to say, my time in North Carolina was phenomenal. I made a lot of realizations about my life, the changes that have taken place, and where I am heading. Thank you, Carrie, and to all of my new friends, for filling my heart with so much laughter!

It was tough leaving that happiness and coming back to Memphis, but I realized that I already do have a lot of happiness associated with this city. I mean, all things considered, I have had a pretty amazing time here thus far! And, I got to christen MY apartment by sharing a nice bottle of champagne with my friends! Bring it on, air mattress on the floor, bring it on. I am loving my life, and most importantly, I am loving MYSELF.

Celebration!