Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Proud Auntie...

OK I need to take a quick break from talking about MY life to talk about a life that is so precious to me: Nora.

I have never felt such tremendous love for someone. She means the world to me. It breaks my heart that I am so far away from her and only see her every few months. I want so badly to be a big part of her life, but I also need to go where my path takes me. But it hurts how much I miss her...

Mom and Dad go visit Ellie, Bruce, and Nora every now and then since they are much closer. Mom sent me a batch of pictures from this past weekend that just melt my heart. I love seeing pictures of them with her because I know how much my grandparents meant to me as a child; I cherish the memories I have with them and love them so incredibly much. I love looking back on pictures of my grandparents and I and feeling the love we shared. I couldnt help but share a few...




I miss you guys so much!!!!!