Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bragging is ok from time to time, right?

I stuck with 4 miles today because I didn't want to push it and hurt myself. I have been using the ITB strap, stretching, and using the foam roller daily, and I hope it is helping... it seems to be. It still hurts, but not nearly as much. Fingers crossed...

Ummmm I am really happy. Like, seriously happy. It is the most wonderful feeling. Just wanted to throw that out there.

So, I am not really one to do the whole "post pictures of my progress" thing. But, today I just have to brag a bit. I have a full length mirror that faces me as I walk in to my bedroom; today, after my run, I was walking into my room and I just stood and looked at myself. I don't know if it is my beloved "just noticeable difference" hitting me or what, but I thought to myself, "Damn, Amy... you look smokin' hot!" So here I am...
Have a smokin' hot Sunday, everyone!