Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Here we go

This song has been stuck in my head non-stop for the past 3 days. I love it. It is so appropriate for my new life, my new start, my new happiness, my new exploration of this big city and what it has to offer... (And if you know one thing about me, it is that I am infatuated with JR, of course.)



I got my new ITB strap in the mail yesterday, so I got to wear it on my run today. It fits and feels so much better than the other one I got at the store! Today's run went very well- no pain at all! (Knock on wood!) Hooray!

This ab challenge is great. I am really hoping I stick with it after the 30 days. It is an extra 10 minutes of my day that I actually really enjoy. Whoa, wait, um did I just say I enjoy doing abs? Annie, you've created a monster!

Several of my friends have approached me and thanked me for inspiring them to get into running. Now, to think that I, Little Miss "I -DONT-RUN" could inspire someone to do such a thing fills me with such an amazing feeling of... I don't know... Pride? Gratitude? Honor? I can't find the right word here. To each of you: thank you for allowing my journey to bring something new in to your life, and I wish you the best of luck!