Sunday, April 25, 2010

26 in/ 4 out AND 27 in/ 3 out

I made it to class on Friday. Still felt pretty awful and was ready to take it easy, but somehow did pretty well. I went again on Saturday morning, but was feeling pretty blah- I sat out a good bit of the last 30 minutes. My body was just not having it, and I didnt want to push too hard. I spent the rest of yesterday sleeping and being lazy, hoping to kick this funk.

I woke up this morning feeling just plain awful. It hasnt progressed like a usual cold- usually it starts out with the sore throat and body aches, then turns into stuffy nose and upper respiratory congestion. But the fever, aches, and sore throat have been the main symptoms. And not just any sore throat- the evil stabbing swallowing-glass type of sore throat. No fun at all. I am still going to get to the 4pm class and just take it slow. I really want my body to heal. I dont want to completely stop doing Bikram, though, because I think the heat helps, as well as removing these toxins from my body. So if anything, the Bikram is good for me- I just dont want to push my body past its limit.

Only 3 sessions left in this 30 day challenge... Wow.