Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 44

It is funny how one day can be spot on, and the next can be the complete opposite. This session was tough. From the second I walked into the room, I just had a yucky feeling. For the entire 90 minutes, I felt like someone had a hot, wet towel over my face, making it impossible for me to breathe. I felt like I was going to suffocate, and for the first time ever, I felt extremely claustrophobic in that room. Even laying in savasana on my stomach during the back strengthening series was too much for me- I had to roll over onto my back. I sat out of several postures because I just felt like I couldn't breathe. It was such a strange feeling; I have never experienced this before. Also, I could not, for the life of me, focus. Everything was a distraction, and my mind was all over the place. I just wasn't feelin' it today... I dont know why...