Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tomorrow, you're only a day away!

Well, work starts tomorrow. I spent the day today getting organized and unpacking the important stuff. We went to the store and stocked the fridge, which is always a warming feeling that makes a new place feel like more of a home and less of a hotel. Fiona loves it here. She didnt like the ride over, baut once she had a chance to explore and see how much better this place is than our last home, she was all purrrrs. She got "lost" a few times during the night (something she does from time to time) and I could hear her meowing from across the apartment. But she is figuring it out now and spent the whole day recovering from the big move (she worked so hard...) and laying in the sun by the window. Tough life, eh? I'll post pictures later- too tired to get up off the couch to get my camera adapter!

I really like this apartment complex. We went to the gym this evening and I am really exited to have that facility on my finger tips. I am really hoping to turn over a new leaf with this move. Well, a leaf that has been flipped over tons of times, just leaving it on the right side =) I am already very healthy and fit, but there is always room for improvement. I really want to watch what I eat and exercise at least 5 days a week. I promise I will never be one of those freaks that only eats lettuce and applesauce and works out for 65 hours a day- those girls frighten me. I have just really let myself go since I finished my Bikram challenge. I was used to burning 800 calories a day, and now, not so much... I cant wait to check out the new studio here! Just gotta wait for that first paycheck.

Well I could ramble for hours and hours, but I will spare you. Wish my luck tomorrow!