Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kind words

I know it has been a while since I last updated, and please look forward to an entry about CHICAGO and about my PROGRESS coming soon-ish, but I just had to post this ASAP. 
As December 3rd draws closer and closer, I am making some last-ditch efforts at fund raising. I have surpassed my goal of $500 (THANK YOU EVERYONE!), but would still like to do my best to keep the funds growing for St. Jude.  
A friend of mine included this message in her donation. It made me cry.
Hello my beautiful friend. You are an amazing human being and i miss you in my life. Do you know this is the first time I have been to your blog. you are such an amazing kind generous person, and I am better just for knowing you! Run hard.
I have wonderful people in my life. Thank you so much...